Wednesday, January 05, 2005

failure

So I got my hair cut and paid full price, oh well. I was powerless to stop it, those cursed pectorals and nice tatooed forearms...

In trying to organize my room, which is not a good idea when coming off a beer buzz, I ran across some old college papers and read my personal case analysis (a synopsis of my personality and what I think determining factors are) to myself then my roomate and her friend. First of all I realized that I was, although as honest as possible, pretty negative about myself, and second that I haven't changed all that much in the five years or so since I wrote it.

Two questions that I don't like....Why are you so quiet, and why don't you have a boyfriend. If you really want the answer to those questions you better block out a chunk of time, nor are they mutually exclusive. Short answer, because I am and I have a big nose.

Well, don't have much excitement in my life, Jenni and I are keeping it drama free in 2005, unlike our buddy Olivia, who leads the sordid lifestyle, hehe. I had my first tutoring gig yesterday, It went well and I think it will be a fun year, my tutee is so cute and charming.

No comments: