Wednesday, November 02, 2005

let's hate those we don't know personally, shall we?

Not really, but it must be admitted that us Bransen family supporters are in consensus with the others in the race and their apparent dislike of the Weaver family. Damn them for beating the Gaghan family, the nice, positive family, it made us ladies cry for those cute kids.

I had something of a photo shoot yesterday, this photographer emailed me because of my homely ad and wanted asked if I'd be willing to be photographed. I agreed since he said it wasn't anything kinky, like a homely girl swimsuit calendar or something, we then exchanged a few emails mostly talking about art related things. Anyways, it was fun though I felt more than a bit self-concious, and he was a cool guy...it will be interesting to see how they turned out.

No comments: