Monday, March 19, 2007

pissing people off

So I really pissed off my co-worker, who I also consider a friend, basically I felt like a selfish ass. As a result I got reprimanded from my boss about my tardiness, and have to be on time to work from here on out since my tardiness/irresponsibility was the cause off the anger, and she was justified in her anger. I hope she gets over it as she says she will. I hate letting people down, especially due to my own bad choices.

Other than that life is still good, I survived my heinous final project last week, barely, but I did indeed survive, and after wed. I'll have a nice little break. I did get me another beater, the power steering kinda lacks at times but overall it seems to be a nice little runner. I've got good friends and money in the bank.

No comments: