Thursday, March 02, 2006

nirvana

I agreed to do bikram yoga at 6 a.m. tomorrow, I'm a little nervous that I might pass out from a combo of tiredness/non-functionality and doing yoga in a 105 degree room, but perhaps I'll attain a level of spiritual awareness and flexibility that I've not yet achieved thus far in my life. I guess I'm supposed to take sea salt and potassium so as to not get dizzy and nauseous, I'll eat a banana. In confirming that I have indeed put on a few pounds in the past few months, I'm trying to re-establish a workout routine after pretty much being sedentary for about 2 years. I tried to cardio box the other day and was saddened by the disappearance of muscle that I once had, the 60 year old woman was kicking my ass.

Looking forward to tonights Survivor, it's starting to get tense.

No comments: