Wednesday, March 12, 2008

dudes with money


I kinda have a crush on Jemaine Clement (The Flight of the Conchords, Eagle vs Shark) pictured left. Good thing too cause I'm f**king going to New Zealand! Ticket is officially purchased. I haven't been this excited about anything in oh...a year maybe (except the badlands Jenni). I should be responsible and use the money for paying off my ridiculous debt, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to travel both islands with my sister and her husband and their 4 children (age 8? and younger) via motor home, should be interesting.


In other news, I love the public library.

I'm also going to San Diego next week which will include camping in the desert with my old roommate. She is kinda infatuated with me so I hope she doesn't make a move.
Despite these exciting and happy things on the horizon I still am feeling lethargic, sad and anxious more often than not. Feeling stressed about finances and decision making. Oh well. I'm guessing if I could bag a man all my problems would be solved...especially a dude with money.

No comments: