Thursday, April 17, 2008

disintegration of self

According to my googlescope from the past couple days, my negative outlook on life should start turning around. Or maybe it's the St John's Wort. Lately I've been wondering if I maybe, just maybe, hold on to my negativity because I find it comforting, and I worry if I were to feel better about myself and life I would somehow not be "myself", like it's my schtick or something, as if I would turn into June Cleaver if I didn't have the dark cloud lurking. Could you imagine? I just want my mojo back, not that I've ever had an overflowing abundance of mojo per se, but there has been a marked decline in the past several months.

Anyways, pez dispensers are kinda creepy. The candy comes out of the things neck for chrissakes. Kinda gross if you ask me.

My battle against the bulge continues, after my shocking post CA weight gain I am resolved to get back on track. Can't say I've been entirely successful, am trying though.

Decisions must be made regarding the future semi-soon, scares the bejeezus out of me.

Most recent work distraction is this sometimes hilarious web-comic.

No comments: