Wednesday, September 24, 2008

high anxiety

I am experiencing such intense generalized anxiety that I'm shaking, and since the anxiety is generalized, I can't pinpoint the cause. It could be the pending move, but I don't know why I'd have anxiety about that other than I'm losing some bedroom square footage.

So yeah, we found an adorable house in a great locale, and start the big move on Friday.

I've been acting like a fool in my early-mid 20's this past month, going out too much, drinking too much, being fiscally irresponsible, etc. and etc.

So, even if I never ever ever get out of this one horse town and continue to work as nurse whipping girl for the rest of my godforsaken life and then retire to an afterlife of eternal damnation, I have a goal to apply to the JET program, and to get TEFL/TESOL certified, and to head overseas next year (Japan or elsewhere). Don't anybody get too excited since I seem to be unable to follow through with much outside of my comfort zone, but at least I have a little something to work towards. God knows if McCain/Palin get elected that would certainly be that much more motivation to get the hell out of dodge.

I'm getting tons of gray hair, I've always had a few strands here and there but it is getting out of hand now. I'd say it's premature, but I am almost 30 now.

Boy, my posting has been quite lame as of late, I've done very little actual thinking lately. My blogiversary is coming up soon, next week in fact.

No comments: