Monday, February 26, 2007

I'm so proud

We had a touch of snow this weekend, something between 8-15 inches or something like that, supposedly the "storm of the century", but I'm fairly certain in the 27 years that I've been alive anyways I've experienced a few storms as bad or much worse. In any case, my beast of a car made me so very proud yesterday. She maneuvered through the wet and snowy streets yesterday with relative ease while other cars were struggling. For a car whose tire is supposed barely hanging on (it was recommended to me that I get a new rim well over a year ago...have I done that, uh no), I was extremely impressed. I've been tossing around the idea of getting a new beater soon rather than put more money into my car, but she may have proved her worth yesterday.

I need to buckle down the next 4 weeks, school is suffering because I'm being too social. 4 weeks until I have a break, then 11 more weeks and I'm done...done!! Crazy to think by that time it will be June.

No comments: