Wednesday, November 24, 2004

better today

I'm in a much better mood, even though I still haven't gotten enough sleep. Was out too late at the bar being drunk and obnoxious, hearing our new buddy Chase's stories about catching a beaver when he was fly fishing. I have lost my mixing bowl hat forever, it was not at the Turf club where I left it sunday night. I'm hoping to learn how to crochet hats, I was planning on crocheting gifts this year for Christmas, but I don't think I'll have enough time.

I am having a difficult time making a decision to stop putting effort towards maintaining a certain relationship. Mostly it is a matter of me not putting so much stock on how someone else thinks of me or reacts to me. This is really difficult for me because I have always had close friendships that are long lasting, and I have a hard time letting go. I haven't felt good about myself with this person, my worst qualities come out, so I know that it is best to let go. I also have a problem being nostalgic about the good things. So I will see if I can follow through this time, it is something I should have done a while ago, but I have always continued to try to make things better and now they are worse. It is nice to be able to read other poeple's blogs who have been or are in similar situations. As hard as it is I feel good about this, I just need to stick to my decision.

First Avenue reopened!


No comments: