Monday, November 15, 2004

unfinished assignments

I'm supposed to go to see my therapist in about an hour. I don't want to go, I don't know what to talk about and I didn't do my "assignment" which was to make more of an effort to connect with others, even if just a smile or a hello. I was supposed to do this with 3 people a day and journal about it, instead I thought about it sometimes when it looked like I may have had an opportunity, but didn't do anything about it, nor did I write about it. Oh well, at least it has been on my mind.

The alcohol from all the festivities is working its way out of my system. I have really had a great time the past few days and the wedding was lovely. I think I have just been so happy to have my good friends near that it increased my buzz, high on life and booze. I must say I can be pretty damn hilarious , I make myself laugh anyways. I just wish I didn't have to drink to be more myself, I don't always, but it certainly helps, and then there's always that risk I'll embarass myself.

Cassie, I miss you already, now that you have that swanky laptop I expect to get more pics from you (and emails)! Jenni, you were/are absolutely gorgeous and I hope you are having a great romantic time in Italy with your husband. Olivia we may not have love (of the romantic kind) but at least we have eachother and happy hour, although you have been getting more action than I, but that's nothing new.

I'm going to the mall of america again tonight to return something, this will be the fourth time this week, I'm starting to get pretty comfortable there. Just wish I had the money to shop to my hearts desire, I'm addicted now that I've started I don't want to stop.

Last night the beeping started again, I'm not sure where it's coming from exactly but I think the apartment across from me. So, because there is this loud beep every minute or so, and I already have a hard enough time sleeping I had a really restless night, I tried to turn on the TV so that I could kind of drown out the beeping and I fall asleep with the TV on all the time. It helped sort of but not really, I'm thinking about writing a note to the people across the hall. 1 1/2 months until I can move!

No comments: