Tuesday, November 02, 2004

a big day

Not only is Gilmore Girls and One Tree Hill on tonight, but we may have a new president, or not, how exciting. I admit that I'm part of the problem in the U.S. cause I am not into politics and do not inform myself about government systems, form much of an opinion, or find motivation to do something concrete to change what I don't agree with.
Reasons to Rejoice: thursday Olivia will be back in the states, Cassie will return on Sunday, and the quality time I have spent the past few weeks with my buddy Jenni before she becomes betrothed.
No matter what time I wake up I'm still late to work, I have tried to wake up earlier the past 2 days and was still late. I'm thinking about reading up on that new blood type diet, supposedly certain foods react differently with certain blood types so if you eat and avoid the correct foods you will feel more energized and lose or maintain an ideal weight. Maybe it will help me get to work on time too.



No comments: