Tuesday, November 30, 2004

perfect, just perfect

My lovely friend Olivia has agreed to be my lovely friend/roomate. After a year of roomate hell in my bleephole apartment this is quite refreshing. However, because of said roomate hell and bleephole apartment I find myself obsessing about finding the perfect apartment, and having a playstation 2 so I can play dance dance revolution to my hearts desire. So, I'm attempting to calm myself and realize that I will not likely find the perfect apartment in the perfect location within my price range. I am excited to once again live with my buddy, I think we have matured in our time of separation and will make better roomies this go around.

I have been obsessing about a variety of material objects lately, shoes, clothes, electronics and gadgets. I wish I would obsess about going to the gym, that would be better for me. I suppose because I had somewhat of a lonely stint the past couple months, but I should be more resourceful and think of cheaper (monetarily) and more fulfilling things to occupy my mind.

No comments: