Friday, November 05, 2004

gutrot

I didn't sleep well, I think due to the gutrot that I'm experiencing. It was probably the combination of the happy hour beer and potpie that I decided to consume at about 11 p.m., how I even managed to stay awake that late is beyond me. I also realized this morning that said potpie contained over 1000 calories and about 70 grams of fat, that's disgusting. Then I had a massive craving for milk and finally succumbed at 5 am, gulped down what remained in the fridge and I felt a little better, but I still feel as though things aren't digesting to the best of their ablility. I have decided against the blood type diet, apparently I would basically become a vegan, avoiding meat and dairy, I love dairy.

Can Jude Law be in any more movies, Alfie looks good and apparently I heart huckabees is supposed to be good too.

Today I have been distracting myself with reading up on first ave. Why I'm all the sudden obsessed with first ave. I don't know, except that I like it there and have good memories, and it was always a place to hear good music, not that I can afford to go to shows all the time, but first ave. would have comps and pretty reasonable ticket prices. From what I gathered there is a possiblity that it may open again in a few months.

I'm listening to the Cure cause of Olivia's great story about love cats. Great to have my buddy back in the cities. Thankfully she avoided getting killed last night when I ran that stopsign (accidentally of course) and narrowly missed getting hit. I'm still feeling a little bad about that.

69 was on my phone yesterday when it got its buttons pushed in my purse. Maybe it's trying to tell me something.


No comments: