Friday, November 04, 2005

chuckleberry

Chuckle is one of my favorite words, I much prefer it to giggle, unless the giggling is being done by a guy.

Went Salsa dancing at first ave. last night for the first time in jeez, well over a year. Only saw one of the old gang. It was rather fun but I'm rather tired today.

I'd like to say I've been thinking deep thoughts lately but in all honesty I can't claim that to be the case. I'm really quite content with things right now and it's been pretty consistent. Of course I'm sure something will happen to completely stress me out soon enough, but I haven't felt truly down in a while, quite a different state than I was in at this time last year. So of course decreased amounts of angst makes for lack of interesting thoughts...that I would be willing to share here anyways.

No comments: