Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I never

I'm wondering if I've felt such a lack of brain activity as I do now. I have ceased to think deeply about things, at least for the time being.

Just overheard a bit of MN nice, you know the not so witty banter consisting of a couple of really poor jokes in this case about a common last name here in MN and scandinavion roots. I understand smalltalk is a necessary element of socializing, but it doesn't mean I have to enjoy it, it is awkward, uninteresting, and surface, though some seem to have it down to an art form. Myself, not so much, I don't even usually reply back with a "how are you".

I really enjoy Betsy, but the girl is even messier than I am, and I'm used to Olivia picking up after me not contributing to the mess. She's so cute though, I'll have to try and get a picture of her. Not sure if I feel comfortable yet saying, hey, lets take a picture together, but maybe I can sneak one. She and I were pondering sex, or lack of in our cases...and had the idea to have a party inviting prospects of the opposing gender. I recall when Olivia and I decided last minute to throw our christmas party just so we'd have an excuse to invite cute boys, mine a random parking ramp boy (with cute curly hair) and hers the infamous Luke from class. It was a bust for both of us since neither of our interests showed, but we did have the avant-garde tree and Charlie Brown christmas.

No comments: