Friday, October 29, 2004

strangely warm

I walked out this morning expecting it to be cold as balls (Sarah texted me this morning that it was C.A.B, apparently in Mass.), but it is very warm, like upper 60's. Looks like its only for today. Like a true Minnesotan I must blog about the weather, it is just so strange and exciting, the weather that is.
I did not receive a $500 deposit to my bank account like my email said, it tricked me.
I just tried a carrot dipped in peanut butter for the first time, it was good, but not as good as apple and PB.
Today is friday which means Carolyn Hax will have online chat on the washington post website, I always look forward to this, at least as much as my teenage drama's, probably more cause she gives really good advice. I also may have my Job review today, monday for sure, my raise has already been approved so its just a matter of sitting there and receiving compliments. I feel a little bad about this cause I don't work as hard as I should, but the work I do do I do well at least. (that was a horrible sentence) We are also incredibly behind because of lack of staff, so I feel guilty about that too, just a little.
I, like my buddy Olivia, am an emo-drunk. This is a fairly common occurance amongst many I suppose, but the affects of alchohol never cease to amaze me. I usually become obnoxious and run my mouth off, often putting my foot in there too, but I can crack a good joke sometimes. Alchohol is a depressent, so after that initial buzz and good feelings I can feel a little down, or a lot down if something sets me off, then the next day it seems like I was way overemotional. Fortunately I have not, in the past year or so at least, put myself in situations where I just do something drunkenly foolish, I mean, I've been drunk, and probably was obnoxious and/or emotional, but haven't done something that I absolutely regret or would make me disgusted with myself the following morning, which I think most can relate to. So that is something to be thankful for.
I just ran across the last name Kenney, which reminds me of Kinney aka Curtis Kinney, my math for the 21st century prof. His name isn't really Curtis, it's Bill I think, but Sarah fuj.and I had the class together and would poke fun and call him Curtis, thinking about it makes me chuckle.
Fun new words from Fuj.: Wicked and Uber
People were yelling in the hallway of my apartment building last night which woke me, I was pissed, it was like 3 am, don't people have any courtesy? I can't wait to move!


No comments: