Tuesday, August 29, 2006

not ruined

I fixed the sound on the laptop, well, I restarted the computer anyways and the sound worked.

Have I mentioned yet how much I hate trying to work enough so that I can attempt to not live paycheck to paycheck and go to school. I mean, I've been working since I was 15 (excluding babysitting), and I realize I've pretty much always been adverse to hard work, I really enjoy having enough time to indulge in laziness, much to my father's chagrin. However, when I have less spare time I either feel an enormous amount of guilt if I'm not doing things that I've hoped to accomplish (such as cleaning my room), or I just find myself doing shit purely due to momentum, dishes, laundry, cleaning (other than my room), it's strange...and it sucks. Well, I guess self-loathing is inevitable no matter what, I always feel like I should be more accomplished. I definitely shouldn't have children.

No comments: