Monday, November 20, 2006

I'm quite daft

I just saw/heard that quip used in studio 60 (actually my first time watching the show) it is something that I wish I could think of to sarcastically slip into conversation, and now it would only look contrived if I tried to. No matter, I'm witty enough as is.

Much fun occured last week seeing friends in punk/alt-country bands and our local doo wop band, stayed out much too late, was very tired. Our buddy Mike was adorable and funny, his cousin Matt was also adorable and talented, a good time was had by all.

Our roommate search has not quite panned out yet, but Sarah is moving out this week most likely, by sure by the end of the month.

Hmmm, I'm tired. I love ebay, and I just finished my debt management program, which means I have only one credit card left to pay off, after that is paid off I have other misc. bills to pay off, then I can hopefully put my focus on my student loan debt. I hate debt.



No comments: