Saturday, November 25, 2006

selfishness pt. 2

I was going to complain about people being selfish again, but I decided to restrain myself, since I too, am selfish often enough.

I played hooky from school today, deciding that I needed a day of rest and laziness, and so indulged in much needed sleep, movie watching and knitting, now I will finish my unfinished homework. There are so many things that I want to accomplish with my time, pretty up my home, look at some art, take in a movie, but so very little time to do it, and I feel like I'm constantly trying to be productive, which so goes against my innate laziness.

I'm pretty sure roommate Sarah hates me again, we were getting along kinda for a minute. Oh well, soon she will be moved out. I could just be overly sensitive too. We have yet to find a new roommate, nobody just quite meets up to our high standards of being extremely laid back, friendly, and have at least a moderate level of social competence enough to return a friendly greeting with perhaps a minimum of a smile, maybe even a short chat. Actually we offered the room to a girl and are waiting to hear back from her, she seemed to fulfill the above requirements. Meanwhile, Jake's friend/bandmate is going to live with us for the month of December. Speaking of roommate Jake's band, they are pretty good.

No comments: