Wednesday, November 15, 2006

not that there's anything wrong with that

So I'm pretty sure that my classmates think I'm homosexual. See, one gal in my class has somewhat more I guess typically "masculine" characteristics, and she seems to enjoy giving me random bear hugs in class, which makes me feel somewhat uncomfortable, but I'm not assertive enough to say anything plus I don't want to hurt her feelings because she is a cool person and I do like her (but I don't like her, like her, I am into dudes). So, I made mention of this to my buddy Manda in the locker room after class and she was like, well, you know why she does that, insinuating that I clearly bring it upon myself because I'm into girls, and I couldn't tell if she was joking or not, so I was like no, I don't dig girls in that way, and then she said that she didn't really think that of me, but she has made allusion to the contrary more than once. Anyways, I find it interesting, like I really wonder if I send out some sort of vibe because I seem to be commonly mistaken for being on the other end of the spectrum, or at least somewhere in the middle.

Anywho, enough analyzing what other people may or may not believe to be true about my sexual preference, I know the truth and that is all that matters, so there.

I feel like a huge moron today, I overdrew my account because of mere stupidity. My car isn't moving because the gas pedal broke or something to do with the accelerating mechanism broke, which I'm hoping it won't be too much to fix. I just found out how much my car insurance is going to go up because of my other recently moronic behavior, and it wasn't to my liking.

Well, I had a good weekend though, Fuj. came for a visit, we reminisced and laughed, schwinged and schwanged, contemplated boys with good radio voices, etc. Ha, and tonight I'm joining Betsy to go hear Mike's band play, and Matt's band play, and my new friend Kevin is joining us. Oh, went out with blind date boy, definite lack of sparks, not an altogether unpleasant time, it met my low expectations anyways. And for those of my vast readership who are wondering whatever happened to the brit mechanic...we went out, I concluded that I was initially charmed by the accent and found him to be a nice guy not quite as attractive/charming at second meeting, I sorta rejected him and haven't heard from him since.

No comments: