Thursday, October 14, 2004

Cold as Balls, part 2

Especially when the car is lacking a window and plastic doesn't stick very well, I guess I have to use duct tape.
I went to see my friend Kahlil perform with his group, Everyday People, last night. I love hearing them, his songs are very spiritual and so uplifting along with just plain lovely, I get chills. He is just a great person as well. And I got a shot and a beer bought for me, what a great night!
I lack spirituality at present, but I try to keep my foot in the door as best I can right now. I also lack discipline, I don't know that things like spiritual connectedness just get handed to you on a platter, and I always have the nagging feeling I should be putting in more effort. I don't want my life to be excuses, and I know I make a lot of them.

No comments: