Friday, October 08, 2004

a sofa for me

Today is a good day, I will receive a used sofa from a gracious co worker. This sofa has been elusive, there have been several attempts to obtain this sofa but to no avail. Today I will triumph and it will be mine!
Tonight is also the St. Paul art crawl, and I miss Cassie cause she was my art crawl buddy, and now she is in Japan having all kinds of wonderful experiences (her boyfriend is also a "jack of all trades" sort of guy and patiently helps me with my plentiful car issues, including my broken window). (How's that for a lengthy parenthetical phrase Olivia!). Art crawls are great, there are free snacks and booze and silly looking people and people that make their profound comments and artists who make art, good and bad. Hopefully I can find someone handing out tequila shots, even better if my Bethel profs handed out tequila shots unfortunately that won't be happening thanks to said covenant statement.
Monday is Columbus day, which means the banks are closed, which means I stamped the wrong deposit date on the checks we got at work, and had to change all the dates. Why are we celebrating columbus anyway, he's supposed to be a real a-hole.
Eureka! I won the journals I bid on on ebay, lets hope they are as nice in real life as they look like online. oh happy day.

2 comments:

Max Cash For Cars said...

Thanks for sharing. We pay our customers instant cash up to $9,999 without any waiting time. It is our policy to not let customers wait for their money. We also provide free towing services, so customers save even more money when dealing with us. This strategy has been a great success with our customers in Queensland. Through this, we gained a lot of goodwill from our customers.
cash for cars logan
sell my car brisbane

Metalbiz said...

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
scrap metal logan
scrap metal ipswich