Monday, October 04, 2004

decisions

So much on ebay, so little money.

Anyone want to go to the cornmaze with me? Anyone? anyone? It's the funnest! Too bad my buddies are scattered all over the world right now, or else getting married. A maze of corn symbolizes so many things, complexity yet simplicity, growth, beginnings and endings, paths not chosen, fears, etc. It can be very inspiring.
Maybe that is what I should paint about, corn mazes. I have lacked inspiration lately, mostly because I am lazy and don't work because inspiration and good ideas do not just come and bite you in the rear, well sometimes I suppose. I have plenty of excuses for not painting, I wonder often if I have a deep passion for anything, I'm not sure, hopefully I just haven't tapped into it yet. I also have too many fears.
There I go obsessing over myself again, clearly I have too much time on my hands.


No comments: