Friday, January 28, 2005

I love the VFW

stiff drinks at a bargain price, a safe unintimidating environment to sing karoake, what more can you ask for. We were out for my "best" friend Jenny's birthday, my friend that I've had since kidnergarten and we still talk almost every day, even though we aren't quite as close as we were growing up. I love having a friendship that spans all that time, we know eachother's history cause we've been there for eachother in those times, and she is someone I can still count on for anything.

yum, california rolls...

I can tell I'm getting old cause last night was the first night in quite some time that I was out past say 11 pm on a work night, whereas in my youth I was out late almost every night. Also when I smile, the corners of my eyes seem to crinkle more then they used to...

I stole some brie from work yesterday, someone had brought it for our staff meeting and there was quite a bit left over, so I took a huge chunk home figuring no one else would eat it, but it was put out again today, so now I'm feeling a little bad for being selfish.

I put some effort into being outgoing last night, I'm proud of myself, even though it was a pretty unintimidating crowd that I was with, I even sang karoake. I initiated hello's, conversed, and remembered everyone's name and made a point to say it when I spoke to them, my analyst would be pleased.

I want to post some pics on here, but I don't know how to go about it, I don't have my own personal computer, so my dinosaur digital camera is not a lot of use to me. Can I scan pics and save them to a cd and load them at work? Any help on this matter would be very much appreciated.

No comments: