Friday, January 14, 2005

planes, trains and automobiles

Sunday I head east, taking the train to Chicago, where I'll hook up with Fuj97, spend some QT with Ed and Jean in Rockford, and of course hit up Beefaroo. From there Fuj and I brave whatever elements may cross our path on the way to PA, arrive in Philly sometime tuesday, hang out there a couple days. Then I check out Amherst, MA and fly back from Boston. We hardly have any plans, so we are just figuring it out as we go, how a road trip should be.

I must say, I'm quite talented. I can give money away for nothing like nobody's business, overdraft fees, parking tickets, credit card debt, late fees, etc. I am trying to be more responsible with my money, but it is a process, good grief. I feel like I dig myself out of one hole only to fall into another the next step I take. I'm tired of living paycheck to paycheck, but I have been working more, so that helps, and when I get back I'll start another part time job for 5 hrs a week, so I'm working on it.

My car started, I have to crawl in the passenger side though cause the driver side door won't open. It is really f-ing cold out there negative 10 degrees, negative 23 degrees windchill.




1 comment:

S'dizzle said...

Of course I forgive you. Unfortunately even with spending time in Rockford I did not go to Beefaroo, Sarah's parent's took us out for dinner and breakfast, so there was no room for the Beefaroo.