Monday, January 03, 2005

nervous

I'm getting my hair "trimmed" tomorrow, which I'm nervous about 1. because when I called to make the appointment they didn't seem to know what I was asking for, just a trim because Matt said it was part of my cut and free, but she sounded confused so I hope I don't get charged some huge amount. 2. If I'm not charged how do I give a tip, I feel weird just slipping Matt a five spot or something, but I don't know how else to do it, unless they do charge me and then I'll just add it in. I know I'm way overthinking this, but this is what I do and why people think I'm weird, but, Matt's pectorals, yummy....

New year's eve was most uneventful, I donned my whatever those plasticy pants are, an old long sleeve shirt and a sweater, moved some more stuff, was instructed on how to adjust the heat (In doing so my landlord, to demonstrate that the vent can in fact close, unbeknownst to me left the vent closed in my room, which was consequently cold as balls), and camped out on the couch with 3/4 of a beer (my third) asleep by 10:30, was awoken by drunk roomate and male companion around 2:30, chatted and drank my warm beer then retired to my quarters. Was up early, hangover free to complete the last leg of moving and cleaning the hellhole, which I'm finally and officialy rid of, and it feels quite nice.

Breakups left and right, nasty business, I shall relish the fact that I'm living single and fairly drama free, although someone to kiss at midnight would have been nice, ah well....

No comments: