Sunday, July 24, 2005

for real, its hot as balls

Yet I'm comfortable cool in my air conditioned office at work on sunday until 7:30, and I missed my time with the Lord and fellowship with believers (church) so I'm slightly irritated. Why I am at the office beyond the usually acceptable 8 hours is b/c nothing makes sense around here and we are familiarizing ourselves with 2 new computer systems. I've been working like a fiend lately anyways so it doesn't matter, tomorrow is my last day of work before I'm on vacation so I can suck it up, I only wish I had enough $$ to buy some new clothes for the trip.

Soon I will be off to the sweltering outdoors, gotta love MN, there is a few days of great weather in between the freezing ass cold days and 100% humidity in the 90's days, like ten or so. Of course its not that bad, but good grief, holy heat wave. Anyone remember the game lemonade stand or something like that that was played in elementary school on those old apple computers, that and Oregon trail, which by the way, Jenny P and I kicked serious ass in, we were first to arrive in our westward home every time....I used to be so smart. I was quite handy the other night however, I dismantled a pipe and retrieved my ring that I dropped down the drain, I guess technically the pipe dismantling only required some unscrewing and screwing which really isn't that impressive after all.

For some reason even if I'm bone tired, which I generally have been, I feel the need to stay awake until 1 or 2 in the morning. It must be all that vitamin D cause after I get over my morning grogginess I'm pretty much raring to go, very odd this energy...time to go and get some laundry, perhaps packing done.

No comments: