Tuesday, July 19, 2005

so much to say....

or not so much to say....

Went to the park last night with Petra and her russian roomate for the free concert and movie series on monday nights, although we didn't stay for the movie so much since the band was late and Petra had studying to do. We saw the guy that used to work at the art supply store that we all thought was cute, he was sitting right behind us, Petra asked him to autograph her postcard that she had just received from said art store, it was funny, but he declined. That russian, she sure can dance, me, not so much unless intoxication or very silly mood is involved. Dance is so key to other cultures, and not just the club dancing we do in the states, their own music and dance. I think about dancing in heaven and some of the wild dancing there is out there, its funny to think of, except I doubt there will be much bumping and grinding, maybe between husbands and wives.

Have I mentioned yet how excited I am to go to CA, how desperate I am for a vacation and laying about in the sun getting my vit. D, and seeing Fuj, and seeing my sister and coming home and knowing Cassie will be back, or back very soon. Well, I'm very excited, and then my other sis comes in mid-august for a visit, good things ahead.

No comments: