Friday, October 06, 2006

damn software

My car got broken into again, bastards. I'm still unclear why someone would look at my old beater, which has a partially flat tire and tape holding on the front bumper and think, gee, I bet there is some good shit to steal in there. Unless they think, hmmm, this looks like the car of someone who spends their cash on drugs, maybe they left some in the car, that is the only explanation I can come up with. Or that my car is usually cluttered so I therefore may have left my valuable stamp collection amongst my trash or my moneyclip containing several hundred dollars. Who knows, at least it is the small triangle window and not the driver's side front window like last time. I hope they saw my dashboard Jesus and felt convicted enough to repent. I would post a couple photos but I can't figure out how to download the necessary software to be able to transfer the pics from my digital camera.

I want to play hooky, it is so beautiful outside. It is also that time of year for the corn maze, who's with me?

No comments: