Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I live near a bunch of tools

Again I was awoken shortly after 2 a.m. by my drunken neighbors, just screaming shit into the night for entertainment without regard for the fact that there are likely people sleeping that do have to get up early. I even went to bed at a decent time thinking, "swell, I'm going to get a good nights sleep for once". I had to open my window and do my own screaming into the night alerting our neighborbly douchebags to the fact that some people like to sleep at that hour, I mean, I hate to be a buzzkill, and a little drunken laughter and noise is understandable and acceptable, but some respect to the sober and sleeping would be nice. It also happens on a semi-regular basis.

Reunited with our old buddy old pal Olivia this very evening! I'm quite excited.

No comments: