Sunday, October 01, 2006

I missed my own anniversary

If my blog and myself were in a relationship, I'd be in the doghouse. I was so busy yesterday preparing for our shindig that I didn't have time to write a special blogiversary post. It's just as well, since I don't really have much of interest to write anyways.

Our party went well, not as many people showed as usual, maybe we really do have lame partys, but I really don't think so. Anyways, we put an enormous amount of effort into this party moreso than previous party's, I mean, we usually have enough booze and snacks and such, but Jake and I actually made good food, Betsy as usual put a lot of time into the mix and she made cool decorations our house looked really nice, so we were kinda bummed when our regular attenders didn't show to witness it, but oh well, it was still a good time. I of course embarrassed myself as is my protocol. The mechanic didn't show, which I was fine with since instantly after I asked him to come to our party I mapped out the worst case scenario in my brain which I pretty much always do and was kinda hoping he wouldn't come so that I wouldn't have to deal with it. I'm just glad that I asked, I took a risk, yay for me.

Tomorrow I go back to school, though I haven't received official word on if my loan has been approved or not yet.

No comments: