Tuesday, October 10, 2006

it is cold

eureka, I did figure out how to get my comments back with some savvy internet searching and trial and error. I still hate html. Overall though, the new beta version is kinda fun especially if you don't know what the hell you are doing (with the html stuff) like me. I guess if I had several hours to kill I could figure out how to edit and do cool things to my page, but I just don't have the time or the natural inclination to do so.

Yesterday....tasted about 50 butters, yes, just the butter. Me and fat are going to be real tight for the next few months.

Also yesterday, went for an eye appointment for my annual checkup and to get more contacts. This is the second time I've visited this particular doc and the charm hasn't worn off. I feel like I'm stepping back 50 years cause the dude is geriatric and still uses the same equipment seemingly from 1940, it is so neat, I feel like I should traipse off to my one room schoolhouse and then traipse home to help my mother bake or something.

So, I have my first outing with the mechanic on thurs. I think. He's from England, he has an accent, this might override any other unattractive qualities that he may have, at least for a while.

freaking cold in these parts.

No comments: