Monday, April 04, 2005

and we laughed

at the couple who was going to Tropix, no offense to those out there that enjoy an evening at Tropix.

I went out with Sally this weekend, was actually social for the first time it seems in months, I shouldn't say I'm not social, but my social life has mostly consisted of sitting at a bar with a close buddy, talking, drinking and such, as opposed to "going out", which I don't do as often as I used to. However it has been winter, I'm usually broke, not to mention personal and friend issues/changes. Anyways, we went to a gallery opening fri. night where I hoped the owner would recognize me seeing as how I was one of the few that few showed up to that intimate artist lecture not too long ago, like I was one of maybe ten people other than the artist's themselves, but no, he complimented Sally's hat and asked if we'd been there before. Then we went to Cafe Havana and lusted after various employees of said establishment, and scored drinks from MD's. Proceeded onto First Ave., where we seriously busted various moves, particularly the white man overbite, Sally's fave. I mean, our talent is awe-inspiring. Sally once again worked her charm on yet another sexy artist, no I'm not at all jealous, I'm totally not attracted to sexy artist types, nope not at all. If only I could breakdance, then I'd be cool, I lack just about any strength in my forearm, or arm arm for that matter.

Sat. I vegetated watching Harry Potter, while working through various paperwork that I have to fill out for various things. Sally declined taking up an offer for dinner at Capital Grille by some random dude we met briefly at first ave. (as can be seen Sally is quite beautiful and charming), so instead she and I and Carissa and Katie went to Rudolphs, not quite as nice as Capital Grille, well, I think anyways, I have never nor will probably ever go to the Capital Grille because it is far too expensive.
Yesterday I witnessed the blessed union of Alex and Rachel, and learned what my ideal role is as a woman in the eyes of God. Jenni made me drink vodka tonics until I got tipsy and started saying inappropriate things, or somewhat bitchy things apparently. Everyone was infatuated with Sarah's baby.

So that was my weekend in a nutshell, pics coming soon.

No comments: