Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I need

Another person to host a partylite party, maybe my Stepmother. The only reason that I don't want to ask her is because I'm weird around my family, and I would have to talk and act confident and like a normal person. Otherwise I'm sure she'd do one and probably have good sales too.

I also need to update my resume, which I thought would be easy but is not very easy in fact I'm quite confused by the process. I haven't really had to use a resume before, my current job didn't require one although I gave one anyways. I'm afraid of the resume. It is difficult when you don't have any skills.

I'm starting to get excited about the possibility of quitting my job in the not so distant future, even if I don't go anywhere I'm going to quit and wait tables or something. Or become a full time partylite consultant, I will shout it from the rooftops, it will not be my best kept secret (remnants from the highly peppy meeting I attended on Saturday)

No comments: