Friday, April 08, 2005

shouldn't you be worried??

I just ate a steak chipotle, soooo yummy. Chipotle reminds me of the capoeira house, which is a house that Sarah C. and I would go to after Salsa dancing at first ave. This was the home of Master Yoji, or Yoshi (who teaches capoeria, hence "capoeria house") I'm not really sure how you spell it, but he is brazilian, and his roomates were also from South America, well, except one....Anyways, they all loved Chipotle. Those were fun times, probably not times of most healthy behavior from Sarah or myself, but fun nonetheless.

After I hung out and ate pizza/drank beer and scanned pics and bitched about work with Holly last night, I picked my mom up from the airport last night around 11 p.m., then drove her home to Faribault (about a 45 min. drive). Since it was late I kind of expected my mom to insist that I stay at her place and drive back in the morning. Not that I really wanted to, but I was tired and she always worried about me driving late at night in the past, and my car barely started when I was leaving her house, but no, she practically insisted I drive back to Mpls. I'm pretty sure my mom loves me, so I'm over it, but it was just strange, shouldn't she have been worried?? I think she was preoccupied with her cat. I let her cat out on accident once and we couldn't find her and I thought my mom was going to disown me, she was screaming at me hysterically and freaking out.

Such a busy weekend, tonight I chill with Fuj, we will drink beer and use Mary Kay face products and watch silly movies, perhaps "Girls just wanna have fun" or something to that effect. Tomorrow, I work, then babysit, and at some point I want to get some clothes and go to home depot, which I can do on Sunday if I don't go to Duluth like I hope to.

No comments: