Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I thought long and hard

about calling in sick this morning, rainy, dark, chilly outside, me feeling exhausted. The guilt of letting my coworkers pick up my slack overwhelmed me though, and I managed to go through my morning routine and arrive at work, half hour late as usual. Usually I stay long enough to make up for my lateness but going home with flicks and/or felicity episodes is tempting me to leave early. I used to have a day off during the week, but have been working full time the past few months because I need to, but I sure do miss my extra day off. At least I have blogs to entertain me throughout my day.

The weekend was great, Sarah Fuj. was here, the weather was great, I hung out for a big chunk of Sunday with Jenni and Todd and learned that hanging out with a married couple can be allright. The only bummer was the snot kid who wouldn't let Fuj and I try out his scooter, then he rode past us smugly, pants flapping in the wind. Oh and also the snot kid I babysit, Rachel, she's actually very fun and I love her, but she was nasty this weekend, I needed nanny 911.

No comments: