Friday, April 15, 2005

rollout

So apparently I'm to send my resume and fill out an application for this position in Philly so that I can maybe have an interview and possibly start early next year. It would be for Catholic organization that does community outreach. So I'm pretty excited to get the ball rolling for this cause it is something I'm definately interested in. Why Philly you ask? Because I'm too chicken to try for NY, yet its close enough to NY so that I can easily go there. There are also a few art schools in Philly, including one where my idol Alice Neel went (Moore college of art), in case I decide to go to grad school. And it's the city of brotherly love.

Not to mention the excitement of starting my own Partylite business! Actually I'm nervous about it because I have to schedule 6 shows in 2 weeks and I just have decided certain people will do a show but haven't exactly asked them, and its also coming up like mid-end of may. There is no cash investment so really I have nothing to lose and if I decide I don't like it after those 2 weeks I don't have to continue doing it, plus I get to keep all the stuff they give you in the starter kit and make a decent chunk of change. I might make a fool of myself trying to sell candles and candle accessories but oh well.

Nobody seems to be blogging much, what's the deal?? I go through my blogroll and hope for new posts of anything interesting or even mundane and I come up mostly empty. Maybe some people actually have work to do.

Plan for the weekend: Looks like it is supposed to rain, I hope to get out to the lake and run, well probably run/walk since I haven't excercised in a while. Tomorrow night Sally, Jenni, myself and maybe Carissa will go see the Wailers (formerly of Bob Marley and the Wailers) at first ave. I met a former Wailer once, it was cool, I watched a video that showed him on stage with Bob Marley.

No comments: