Friday, April 01, 2005

untitled

I can't think of titles, I'm barely functioning. I fell asleep on the sofa watching SATC and woke up around 4:30, unable to sleep so watched more SATC. The last episode when Carrie is in Paris and reunites with Big is so good, it brought a tear to my eye. I'm sad that I'm done with it, time to move on to Felicity.

I'm going to an art opening tonight, I need a nap first though. I want to not look like hell when I go, as I do right now, bloodshot eyes, gross looking hair, etc.

My party was fun, a couple coworkers/friends came, Alyssa and Holly, and Jenni and Sally, so it was an intimate gathering. I did in fact get tipsy, and asked Sally if she would smoke pot with me sometime, which I will probably get ragged on at work about excessively until the day I quit. Maybe I should be a partylite consultant. I'll think about it.

Jenni and I talked about our tiff last week and came to a better understanding of why we pissed eachother off, it was nice. I missed the last day before the smoking ban, I thought it was yesterday but it was the day before.

No comments: