Monday, April 18, 2005

the tragedy

My TV broke this weekend, right before fresh episodes of gilmore girls and one tree hill!! Ok, so maybe Olivia is right and I watch a little too much TV, I personally don't think so (or I'm just justifying), I have my shows I like to watch certain evenings but for the most part I can take it or leave it, but its still nice to have to watch movies or bust out a couple episodes of Felicity or SATC. Angela at work volunteered to give me her old (meaning 1970's, no remote, have to turn the knob by hand) TV, which I will probably not pick up til this weekend, so I do have to amuse myself in other ways this week, I'm sure it will be good for me. I love that I'm basically the office Goodwill, anyone around here knows that I'm usually willing to take any old junk off their hands, just in the past year I've acquired a sofa, clothes, dishware, a down comforter, coffee maker, pots and pans, and now a TV, and of course the ever handy RF modulator.

The Wailer's show was very good, they didn't play Natty Dread, but thats ok. We drank too much, enuf said.

This woman that I'm corresponding with about this position in philly keeps addressing me as Nelson in her emails. I'm not sure if I should correct her now, or just send my resume and let her figure it out. She probably doesn't even know I'm a woman.

I need to continue to learn to keep my mouth shut.

No comments: