Thursday, June 29, 2006

don't worry, be happy

I could feed my anger and rant about our Landlord for days, but unless he screws us in some way from here on out, I'm done with him. So now onto happier things....even though I'll be living with several people who are in their early 20's, I think it'll be fun, our new place is pretty sweet too and I get the best room. This weekend should be filled with merriment as it is Cassie's birthday tomorrow, which though I'll be in the moving process, I hope to be able to celebrate to the fullest, then I'll be off to Duluth to spend time with two of my favorite people, Sally and MS Flava (oh yeah, and Jenni and Todd too) and see Wilco and have an all-around swell time. I start school in less than 2 weeks, which will allow me to quit my life-sucking job, and 2 weeks I get to see not only Fiona Apple in concert, but Cassie in her Taiko drum recital. I see good things ahead.

No comments: