Thursday, June 08, 2006

oh, excuuse me

So this is actually my post from yesterday that didn't post since blogger was down, nothing real exciting, but then again, nothing exciting happened yesterday either, I worked, went home, read at the local shop, went home and watched "So You Think You Can Dance" instead of going for a run like I had planned on, and fell asleep on the sofa watching Gilmore Girls, woke up at around 11 p.m. and went to sleep. I must say though that I'm quite enjoying having the place to myself, I don't know how I'm going to handle living with four other people in a few weeks. I'll probably just be antisocial and shut up in my room, if I have my TV and maybe pick up an old playstation and get Dance Dance Revolution it should be no problem. Speaking of being antisocial, I'm trying to decide if I want to play yard games tonight at Carissa's or continue on with my solitude.....hmmm, anyways, onto yesterdays post...


Apparently I was completely out of line last night for parallel parking on a busy street. I didn't realize that my performing a completely legal and common manuever so highly inconveniened someone by forcing them to pass me in the (not at all busy) next lane that I therefore deserved a flip of the bird and informed I was a "fucker". I know I'm naive, but the level of people's jerkiness still shocks me sometimes.

We are going to start recycling in our office, finally, after all this time. I no longer have to horde paper and take it home to recycle.

Something else that shocks me is the delusion of my landlord...Last night he's like, "I don't know if you heard, but Hilary decided to move somewhere else" No duh, first of all, you were the one who told me on Sat. as all my shit was piled on the porch so that Hilary and her roomate could take over our apartment per their request, and second, that was the cause of much personal irritation on Sat. which has not yet been forgotten. Then he proceeded to tell me that he has "learned his lesson" in that he shouldn't have decided to kick us out in the first place because we are such great tenants (whereas the hipster girls are clearly not as great).

No comments: