Monday, June 06, 2005

dream on

Depeche Mode always brings me back to the Dominican Republic, sitting in Papa Jacks with my presidente.

Over a beer and a gin and tonic, Olivia and I resolved to drink in moderation since we both tend to drink more than necessary, mostly because we are shy and insecure and it helps us deal with other people. The times, they are a-changing, Changs is closed, our post church hangout (or any other time hangout), completely out of the blue, they had one of the best patio's.

I remembered to put on deodorant today, no fear. I am in desperate need of a haircut, I'd like to get a color as well, but I don't know if I can afford such extravagances in my state of financial despair. I could sell my plasma maybe, just a few times for a haircut, and a ticket to California.

No comments: