Tuesday, June 21, 2005

musty

my down coat smells musty cause I washed it, and apparently didn't dry it enough, I washed and dried it twice, so if anyone has any advice on de-mustifying a down coat I'd appreciate it. My current plan is to put it outside and hopefully air it out.

I'm getting my hair cut today, hopefully Matt will be wearing attire that reveals his toned pectorals.

Was feeling kind of down last night, sad and rejected, and I don't think watching "Taxi Driver" or reading my depressing book helped much. However, today is the first day of Victoria's Secret semi-annual sale so I'm going to shop my sorrows away. I take things too personally, and I have a tendency to think the worst scenario. I think I enjoy it in some way, my pity party, there is something satisfying about it.

No comments: