Friday, June 17, 2005

still feeling

like a dork, especially since I totally biffed on the sidewalk as I was leaving work yesterday, said a profanity, gathered the items that fell from my bag, and desperately hoped the cute valet parking guy had already left for the day. I must have pulled something because my leg is sore and I'm hobbling around, like a dork.

No wonder I can't get a date, wait, I could get a date, I was in fact asked out last night, however, the fine fella's that show interest in me are generally strange. I'm into strange to a degree, I like interesting and different folk, and I like to believe that I'm open minded, we can be friends, thats cool, but when it comes to engaging in an intimate relationship I like to be with someone that I don't listen to and think, "hey that is really interesting, but also very strange", almost the entire time. Then when I really am interested in someone I clam up and act like a bumbling moron for the most part, I have a hard time getting comfortable, until I've had a few and then I act like a moron of a different manner, which I'm certain is very attractive. And I think I take the cake in meeting men with weird ass names.

I bought a ticket to California!!!! I can't tell you how excited I am, I will be in the sun a solid nine days, with no agenda, and I'm broke, but I am really good at pretending I have money, and of course QT with Sally, even though she surely looks better in a bikini than I do.

No comments: