Thursday, June 02, 2005

I did it!

I turned in my application! I'm excited cause even if I don't get this particular postition, I have everything in place to apply for other programs. I finally feel as though I'm moving forward and not just stagnant, stuck here by my circumstances, or poor choices rather, mostly having to do with money. I'm getting out of this one horse town.

I'm going to be working my ass off in the next couple weeks, working overtime, my part time job, I have to sort through the rest of my belongings at my Dad's house this weekend. I basically won't have a day off work until a week from monday.

I was thinking this morning about how Cassie is coming home soon, in a couple months. I don't know how many times over the past couple weeks I've said, "I wish Cassie were here". So Cassie, I wish you were here now, but am excited that you will finally be returning to us soon. Remember when we sang "wish you were here" when we were camping, that was fun.

No comments: