Tuesday, December 06, 2005

solved mysteries and unmentionables to be mentioned

A helpful commenter has confirmed that humans unfortunately do not have gizzards. But, is there any sort of gizzard-like organ that has since gone into unuse (like the appendix from what I understand) or maybe serves a relatively similar function? Just a sampling of the thought-provoking questions that has come about, I can practically hear the synapses popping in my head.

There is also some intrigue in regards to my choice in longjohns. I will oblige those inquiring minds with detailed descriptions of my three pair...one is off-white, one heather gray, and one pale pink (today's choice), no butt flaps, and the gray and off-white ones are not necessarily designed for women if you know what I mean.

No comments: