Tuesday, January 31, 2006

come together

So I gave some money to the guy that goes door to door asking for donations for the environmentalist organization he's apart of a few months ago. Now, every month or so I get an email regarding current issues and something practical we can do to help out. Today's email was about global warming, so I spent a bit of time reading up on global warming, and now I'm paranoid about global warming. I'm thinking I should accomplish any major life goals in the next few months, travel, land a husband, pop out at least one kid, buy a house. I better get a move on, or start rallying my community to be more environmentally aware.

Most of the time when I see a guy wearing makeup, I think boy, that guy looks really hot with that black eyeliner. I'd like to see more guys wearing makeup.

No comments: