Monday, January 15, 2007

at it again

I come home yesterday to find that Lance has hung a towel in our dining room. I had a piece of decorative fabric, mostly to just take up wall space I wasn't to attached to it being there or anything, but apparently Lance thought it "ugly" and in it's stead, put up a beach towel with a moon and sun, an, in my opinion, ugly beach towel at that. Plus, it's an f-ing towel! I don't understand this man and his love for unnattractive things, and also his lack of understanding that some, probably most people don't like his "style", I mean, it's pretty eclectic to say the least. He's a very nice person, and I feel like I've gotten to know him better the past couple days, but I do have beef with him throwing all this random shit on our walls without consulting us first. He also used a shower curtain as a regular curtain in the bathroom. Need I say more.

No comments: