Friday, March 18, 2005

I feel

gross cause I ate some bad fried fish and mashed potatoes for lunch that cost way too much. Tired and sore cause I went to O'Gara's for Jenni's birthday/St. Patty's day and it was really crowded so my feet hurt and I think I was tense trying to avoid touching people, I was home by eleven, so I don't know why I'm so tired other than I'm introverted and had my energy sucked.
I had a good time though after I got over my distaste at being in a crowded Irish pub on St. Patty's day.

Cassie, I tried to post comments but they aren't showing. What the heck is that creature?? That isn't the Walrus is it?? It is an odd looking thing.
I wish to see a giant octopus someday (and a walrus). Octopuses can change color, I don't know how an animal can do that, how does the skin or whatever sense the color and change?? Maybe I will ask Jeeves.

I will likely see my former roomate this weekend cause she will be in the cities and I have some of her things to return to her. I don't hate her, but nor am I fond of her and I haven't seen her in almost a year so it may be interesting, she may want to talk about things and reconcile. That may be good, but I don't really feel up to it, cause her explanations didn't cut it for me. So, along with the forgiveness theme, I know I need to forgive her, but I still feel angry almost a year later. I'm not sure what to do about it.

No comments: