Thursday, March 31, 2005

if only I had some practical skill and/or sense of self confidence

I could find a job that I might enjoy or at least make more money doing. Oh well, its my own damn fault. At least I don't abhor my job. I'm in fact surprised that I haven't been canned, I show up a half hour late most days and surf the web far more than during my allotted break time.

I rescheduled my partylite party for tonight because 1 person could come last week, yes I have a lack of friends, so now 4 people can come tonight for sure. Its kind of weird having a partylite party, I usually think of middle aged women doing these types of things, like the women I work with, they have partylite, longanberger or whatever the hell, tastefully simple, etc. several times throughout the year. I'm hoping to drink too much wine and have someone go out to the RD with me afterwards, and get some discounted candles or candle type items out of the deal. Oh, and Jenny P. who I specifically scheduled the party last week for but then was pissed b/c she was in Jamaica, was actually NOT in Jamaica, she got back on wednesday, so she could have come but didn't even mention it! Whatever, clearly I'll never work a party around her schedule again. I get to leave early so thats a bonus, I need to clean and make food.

I think I really do have SAD, well I'm guessing most people have it to a degree, I mean, how can anyone go through months of cold and dark without getting somewhat depressed. I feel more energized these days, now if only I can put it to good use.

I take back my comment about white people with dreds, some can pull it off, there is a really cute woman at the school I volunteer at who has great dreds. It still doesn't mean my brother should have dreds, it is wrong.

No comments: